Heat treated steel plates report presents the worldwide Heat treated steel plates market size (value, production, and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2018 and 2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type, and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porters Five Forces Analysis for the Heat treated steel plates industry
Market Analysis: The Global Heat-Treated Steel Plates Market is expected to reach USD 133.54 billion by 2025, from USD 102.20 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
- thyssenkrupp AG
- Tata Steel
- Baosteel Group Hu ICP
- JFE Holdings, Inc.
- NIPPON STEEL & SUMITOMO METAL CORPORATION
- Essar Steel
- Bloomberg L.P. Precision Steel Warehouse
- METINVEST HOLDING, LLC
- Simplex Metal & Alloys
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. SHAGANG GROUP Inc
- voestalpine AG
- hyundai-steel among others.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rise in demand from end-use industries
- Growth in construction energy & power application
- Growth in demand from the Asia Pacific region
- Ability to reduce the weight of the structures.
- Impact of economic downturn
The global heat-treated steel plates market is segmented based on
- steel type
- geographical segments
Based on steel type, the global heat-treated steel plates market is segmented into
On the basis of treatment, the global heat-treated steel plates market is segmented into
- stress relieving and others.
On the basis of application, the global heat-treated steel plates market is segmented into
- industrial machinery and others.
Based on geography, the global heat-treated steel plates market export covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America & South America, Europe, Asia-pacific and, middle east & Africa.
some of the major countries covered in this report are
- US., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: The global heat-treated steel plates is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of heat-treated steel plates market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.