Global Polyols Market Segmentation, Growth Factors, Trends and Forecast to 2025 | Solvay, China Petrochemical Corporation., Covestro AG, The Dow Chemical Company, Huntsman International LLC., BASF SE, Business wireHaldor Topsoe A/S, Filtra Catalysts and Chemicals Ltd.
Market Analysis: Global Polyols Market
The Global Polyols Market is expected to reach USD 18.76 billion by 2025, from USD 11.93 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast by 2025.
Market Definition: Global Polyols Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the polyols market in the next 8 years. Polyols is a study of polymer chemistry containing 2 or more molecule of hydroxyl group. Polyols is also known as sugar alcohol because of the presence of less no of carbohydrates that provide taste and texture of sugar. Polyol are used in candies, ice cream, baked goods, chewing gums, and fruit spreads.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-polyols-market
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Polyols Market
Some of the major players operating in the global polyols market are
- China Petrochemical Corporation
- Covestro AG
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Huntsman International LLC.
- BASF SE
- Business wireHaldor Topsoe A/S
- Filtra Catalysts and Chemicals Ltd.
- Exxon Mobil Corporation.
- Criterion Catalysts & Technologies L.P.
- China Petrochemical Corporation.
- Anten Chemical Co
- Albemarle Corporation
- R. Grace & Co, NESTE
- among others.
The report ascertains the reputation of the firm and its products. This report contains historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. The market study aids in making sales forecasts for its products and thereby, establishing harmonious adjustment between demand and supply of its products. The Global Polyols Market report provides an in-depth overview of product specification, technology, product type and production analysis considering major factors such as revenue, cost, gross and gross margin. This Global Polyols Market report surely helps harness the maximum value of your investment.
Market Definition: Global Polyols Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the polyols market in the next 8 years. Polyols is a study of polymer chemistry containing 2 or more molecule of hydroxyl group. Polyols is also known as sugar alcohol because of the presence of less no of carbohydrates that provide taste and texture of sugar.
- In 2014 Cargill, launched bio based polyols for several polyurethane including flexible foams. Cargill makes BiOH polyols by converting the carbon–carbon double bonds in unsaturated vegetable oils to epoxide derivatives and then further converting these derivatives to polyols using mild temperature and ambient pressure.
- In 2018 Emery Oleo chemicals, launched a high-performance & sustainable EMEROX polyols at foam expo. Its main purpose is to achieve sustainability and performance objectives with bio based and recycled content polyols during the sustainability track.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rise in construction activities
- Growth of automotive industry
- Growing demand for textiles, resins and fibers
- Rising demand from refrigerator and freezer manufacturers
- Price instability of raw materials
Market Segmentation: Global Polyols Market
The global polyols market is segmented into type, application, and by geography.
- Based on type, the global polyols market is segmented into polyether polyols, polyester polyols, and others.
- On the basis of application, the global polyols market is classified into polyurethane, polyurethane, CASE, and others
- Based on geography, the global polyols market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely north America & south America, Europe, Asia-pacific and, middle east & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, turkey, Russia, china, India, south Korea, japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, south Africa and, brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Polyols Market
The global polyols market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of polyols market for global, Europe, North America, Asia pacific and South America.
Data Bridge Market Research