Global Air Handling Units Market is Furbishing worldwide with Carrier Corporation, DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd., Trane, Johnson Controls, GEA Group, System air AB, CIAT, TROX GmbH, Lennox International, Airedale Air Conditioning
The Global Air Handling Units Market accounted for USD 7.11 billion in 2016 and projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast till 2024.
Market Definition: Global Air Handling Units Market
Air handling units is also referred as air handlers that are used to supply and circulate air around a building, or to extract stale air as part of building’s heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system. It has its wide application in commercial residential Technological advancements in air handling units, and rising demand from chemical, food & beverages pharmaceutical, and oil & gas industries in the Asia-Pacific region may act as the major driver in the growth of Air Handling Units Market. On the other side, slow growth rate of air handling units’ market in Europe and North America may hamper the market.
Get Free Sample Report Copy of Global Air Handling Units Market@:
Some of the leading key players profiled in this study: Global Air Handling Units Market
Some of the major players in global air handling units’ market include
- Carrier Corporation
- DAIKIN INDUSTRIES Ltd.
- Johnson Controls
- GEA Group
- Systemair AB
- Fläkt Woods Group
- TROX GmbH
- Lennox International
- Airedale Air Conditioning
- Sabiana SpA
- WOLF GmbH
- VTS Group, and others.
Table of Content:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Global Air Handling Units Market Landscape
Part 04: Global Air Handling Units Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Air Handling Units Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
And More…. Get Detailed Toc and Charts & Tables @
Major Market Drivers: Global Air Handling Units Market
- Technological advancements in air handling units
- Rising demand from chemical, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, and oil & gas industries in the Asia-Pacific region
- Growing pollution level around the world
- Slow growth rate of air handling units’ market in Europe and North America
Market Segmentation: Global Air Handling Units Market
The global air handling units’ market is segmented on the basis of application into Commercial, and Residential.
- On the basis of capacity, the global air handling units’ market is segmented into ¡Ü5000 m3/h, 5001-15000 m3/h, 15001-30000 m3/h, 30001-50000 m3/h, and ¡Ý50001 m3/h
- On the basis of type, the global air handling units’ market is segmented into packaged air handling units, modular air handling units, custom air handling units, DX integrated air handling units, low profile (ceiling) air handling units, and rooftop mounted air handling units
- On the basis of geography, the global air handling units’ market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-air-handling-units-market
Competitive Landscape: Global Air Handling Units Market
The global air handling units’ market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Data Bridge Market Research