Global Automotive Films Market Forecast to Reach CAGR 5.4% Between 2019-2024| 3M,Avery Dennison Corporation,Ergis, Eastman Chemical Company, LINTEC Corporation, Johnson Window Film Inc., NEXFIL, Garware Polyester Limited, Zeofilms, Geoshield Window Film
Market Analysis: Global Automotive Films Market
The global automotive films market accounted for USD 4.67 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast by 2024.
Market Definition: Global Automotive Films Market
Automotive films are used on a vehicle for different applications including protection from solar radiation, thermal radiations and accidental vibrations. Automotive film increases privacy. These are used in passenger cars and commercial vehicles. However, regulations regarding the darkness of the tints have to be followed while installing these automotive films on windows.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-films-market
Some of the leading key players profiled in this study: Global Automotive Films Market
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Ergis, Eastman Chemical Company
- LINTEC Corporation
- Johnson Window Film Inc.
- Garware Polyester Limited
- Geoshield Window Film
- Kay Premium Marking Films Ltd
- Arlon Graphics LLC
- Ads Window Films Limited
- Madico Inc. and Beijing Kangde Xin Composite Material Co. Ltd. among others.
Major Market Drivers:
- Lowers the cost of energy and gives protection against harmful radiation
- Increasing demand for mobile advertising and consumer awareness
- Growing demand for personalization of vehicles
- Strict rules and regulations regarding automotive films
Market Segmentation: Global Automotive Films Market
- On the basis of film type, global automotive films market is segmented into automotive window films, automotive wrap films, and paint protection films. Automotive window films are further segmented into dyed films, hybrid films, metallized films, and ceramic films.
- On the basis of vehicle type, global automotive films market is segmented into passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- On the basis of geography, global automotive films market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Films Market
The global automotive films market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Data Bridge Market Research