The Food Safety Testing market accounted to 12.8 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.8%. The Food Safety Testing Market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025 (Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided in Report). The report includes market shares of food safety testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Get Free Sample Analysis of This Market Information: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market
Increasing demand of accurate and efficient detection of pathogen to keep the food safe at every stage of the supply chain which includes procurement of raw materials, processing and packaging of the food products has resulted in growth of the food safety testing market. Some of the major players operating in food safety testing market are
- SGS SA
- Bureau Veritas S.A.
- Intertek Group PLC
- Eurofins Scientific
- TUV Süd AG
- ALS Limited
- TUV Nord Group
- Asurequality Ltd.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Mérieux Nutrisciences
- Genetic ID NA, Inc.
- Microbac Laboratories
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Accugen laboratories
- Adpen laboratories
- Aegis food testing laboratories
- Campden bri
- Genevac ltd among others.
Major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. During the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The food safety testing market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as rising outbreak of food borne illness, stringent regulations imposed in food industry, increased globalization of food trade, advancements in technology, rising demand of convenience and packaged food products and augmented incidences of outbreaks of chemical contamination in food processing. On the other hand, lack of infrastructure for food control may hinder the growth of the market.
Get TOC of Full Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market
Market Segmentation: Global Food Safety Testing Market
- By target the market for food safety testing market is segmented into
- Toxins and others
- The pathogens segment is sub-segmented into E.Coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter, Listeria, and others.
- By technology the market for food safety testing market is segmented into
- By food testing categories segment the food safety testing market is segmented into
- Processed foods
- Meat & poultry
- Dairy products
- Fruits & vegetables
- Grains & cereals
- Seafood, and others
- On the basis of geography, food safety testing market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
Some of the major countries covered in this report are
- South Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Brazil among others.
In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising outbreaks of foodborne illness
- Stringent regulations imposed in the food industry
- Advancements in the technology of food safety testing techniques
- Lack of standardization in sample collection
- Lengthy and complex process of testing methods
Insights of the market
This report will enable both of the sides in market be an established firm or a relative new entrant. It helps the established firms to know about the moves which are being performed by their competitors and also helps the new entrants by educating them about the market situations and the industry trends.
The report helps to strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders while also describing and forecast the market, in terms of value, for various segments, by region North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW).
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-food-safety-testing-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.