The Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market research report is the key to achieve success in the competition of the global market place. The report explains market analysis based on regional, local as well as global level. To produce this global market report, a team of multilingual researchers who are skilled in different languages come together with which they professionally execute market research globally. By synchronizing with project managers, the team provides the clients on every strategic aspect including product development, key areas of development, application modelling, use of technologies, the acquisition strategies, exploring niche growth opportunities and new markets.
The Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market is expected to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2026, from USD 2.4 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Bio compatible 3D printing is used to produce various biomedical devices of complex structure with the anatomical data of patients. 3D printing has evolved today to create unique devices and various medical engineering devices and equipments. Recent years have seen various approaches and advances in 3D printing related to tissue engineering. With the rise in the living standards of people and awareness about healthcare among them, technologies have evolved leading to efficient implants and surgeries
Major Market Drivers:
- Technological advancement
- Growing demand in oral care
- Increasing healthcare expenses
- Rise in the volume of dental fixtures
- Growth due to geriatric population
- Premium range of dental imaging market
Download Free Sample Report At: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
Gendex (U.K.), Danaher (U.S.), Denstply Sirona(U.S.), Midmark Corp. (U.S.), Carestream Health Inc. (Canada), PLANMECA OY (Finland), LED Dental (U.S.), THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO., LTD. (Japan), VATECH NETWORKS (Republic of Korea), Flow Dental Corporation (U.S.)., Progeny Dental Inc. (U.S)., Aribex Inc. (U.S)., KaVo Dental GmbH (Germany), Flow Dental (U.S)., CLEARAY (U.S)., Owandy Radiology (U.S.) andFONA Dental, s.r.o., (Slovak Republic) among others.
- On the basis of product type, global dental imaging market is segmented into analog dental X-ray, digital dental X-ray, imaging software and accessories. Digital dental X-ray is further sub segmented into intraoral and extraoral imaging. Intraoral imaging is further sub divided into phosphorus plate systems (PSP) and digital sensors (CCD, CMOS) whereas extraoral imaging is sub divided into 2D panaromic systems and 3D cone beam CT (CBCT). Digital dental X-ray is widely used and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.7% in near forecasting period.
- On the basis of application, global dental imaging market is segmented into diagnostics, surgery, research and forensics. Here, diagnostics dominated the dental imaging market in 2015 however surgical application is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.1% in the forecast period due to increase in digital dental X-ray in orthodontics and dental prosthetic procedures.
- On the basis of end users, global dental imaging market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, forensic labs and others.
To Avail Discount Please Click Down Below:
You Can Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research