The base year for calculation in the report is taken as 2017 the historic year is 2016 which will tell you how the Organ Preservation Market is going to perform in the forecast years by informing you what the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are.
The Global Organ Preservation Market is accounted for $166.58 million in 2016 and expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% to reach $319.98 million by 2023. Some of the factors effecting market growth are increase in organ transplantation, need for successful preservation to uphold organ function, risk of multi organ failure and research breakthrough in organ preservation are fuelling the market growth.
Unavailability of organ donors, ethical and bioethical issues and high cost of implementation are impeding the market growth. Further, cryopreservation, EVLP (ex vivo lung perfusion) technique for lung preservation, rise in solid-organ transplantations, rewarming of tissue using magnetic nano-particles in medical community are few trends observed by the market.
The Market Share Of The Three Is Largest Companies Accounted Of Global Market, Which Are:
- Franz Köhler Chemie GmbH
- Preservation Solutions, Inc
- 21st Century Medicine
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Claris Lifesciences Limited
- Essential Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Lifeline Scientific, Inc.
- Organ Recovery Systems, Inc.
- Organox Limited
- Paragonix Technologies, Inc.
- Transmedics, Inc.
- Waters Medical Systems LLC
- Institut Georges Lopez (IGL)
- Xvivo Perfusion AB
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- ToleroTech, Inc.
- Request Free Sample to Get a Complete List of Companies
Get Sample Report @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/organ-preservation-global-market-5134
Based on Solution, University of Wisconsin Solution (UW Solution) is most widely used for multi-organ protection. UW has a higher osmolarity, viscosity and potassium content. Increasing awareness of the effects of ischemia-reperfusion (I/R) injury on transplant outcomes has provoked an interest in cold storage preservation solutions. However, recent research has shown limitations, in addition to high cost, insulin within UW solution may exacerbate hepatic I/R injury by accelerating the depletion of the graft’s ATP supply. Also, because of high viscosity of UW solution has been reported to result in poor initial perfusion of the graft.
Based on Organ, preservation of kidney is crucial, as many people suffer from kidney disorders as well as due to lack of optimal donors, more marginal organs are transplanted. Kidneys oxygenation (normothermic of hypothermic) could provide good future stance. New developments in molecular immunology and computational biology have increased donor and recipient matching of HLA and non-HLA compatibility. Hypothermic machine perfusion (HMP) is the optimal method of preservation for donation after brain death (DBD) and expanded criteria donors (ECD) kidneys.
North America dominated the global organ preservation market followed by Europe due to favourable reimbursement policies, technological advancements, and launch of transplant programs. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market because of increased risk of organ failure with rising population, development of transplant networks and hotspot for transplant tourism.
- Hypothermic Machine Perfusion
- Normothermic Machine Perfusion
- Static Cold Storage (SCS) Technique
- Other Techniques
- Other Organs
- Custodiol HTK ( Histidine-Tryptophan-Ketoglutarate) Solution
- University of Wisconsin Solution (UW Solution)
- Human Biosystem (HBS) Solution
- siRNA Transplant Solutions
- Other Solutions
To Know More Details about Organ Preservation Market @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/organ-preservation-global-market-5134
Table of Contents
Part 1. Exclusive Summary
Part 2. Methodology
Part 3. Introduction
Part 4. Competitive Landscape
Part 5. Market Dynamics
Part 6. Segmentation by Application
Part 7. Supply by Region
Part 8. Consumption Pattern
Part 9. Organ Preservation Market Forecast
Part 10. Key Vendors
Part 11. Industry Activity
Part 12. Appendix
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/organ-preservation-global-market-5134
About Research for Markets:
Research for Markets indulges in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Mr. A Naidu
Research for Markets
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)