Middle East & Africa stevia market research report estimates a considerable growth of market in percentage during the forecast period of 2019-2026. This market report brings about the list of the top competitors and presents the insights on strategic industry analysis of the key factors influencing the market. Qualitative and transparent research studies are performed devotedly to offer you the excellent market research report for your niche. This research report conducts a precise analysis of current scenario of the market, which covers several market dynamics. In this report, market drivers and market restraints are studied carefully along with the analysis of the market structure.
Middle East & Africa stevia market is expected to reach at a CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The carbonated beverages and foods are flavoured, artificial coloured, sweetened carbonated and preserved with chemicals. The majorly used ingredients in the carbonated food and drinks are sugar. The rising consumption of the sugar leads to serious illness such as obesity and diabetes amongst the population. Rising health concern amongst the population is increasing the preference towards low calorie sugar based products and organic ingredients in their daily intake. Various types of sugar substitutes are available such as Aspartame which cannot sustain at higher temperature whereas saccharin have certain limitation from Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The stevia extracted sweetener Reb A is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) for their usage in the foods and beverages industry.
Download Free Sample Report At: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=middle-east-africa-stevia-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
Cargill, Incorporated, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, PureCircle, Archer Daniels Midland Company, BIOSWEET VENTURES, GLG LIFE TECH CORP., Hunan huacheng Biotech,Inc., HYET Sweet, Morita Kagaku Kogyo Co., Ltd., Pyure, S&W Seed Co., Stevita, Sunwin Stevia International, Inc., Whole Earth Sweetener Co., LLC, ZHUCHENG HAOTIAN PHARM CO. LTD among others.
- On the basis of form, the market is segmented into powder, whole leaf, liquid and tablets. Powder segment are growing at the highest CAGR of 7.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- NOW Foods (U.S.) offers BetterStevia Extract Powder which is in pure organic with zero-calorie, low glycemic certified organic sweetener substitute for table sugar and artificial sweeteners.
- In October 2017, Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.), announced the launch of VERSASWEET which is low-sugar glucose syrup, introduced in U.S. and Canada. The syrup is designed for the dairy, confectionery, baked good and ice creams to achieve reduced grams of sugar
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into Industrial and domestic. The Industrial segment is further sub segmented into bakery & confectionery, dairy food products, convenience foods, beverages and others. The domestic segment is further sub segmented into dietary supplements and tabletop sweeteners. Industrial segment is growing at the highest CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In February 2018, GLG Life Tech Corporation and Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.) introduced their product high Reb M Dream Sweetener Stevia Leaf with the high Reb M. The product provides the clean and smooth sweetness in food and beverages products.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and retail. The retail segment is further sub-segmented into wholesaler/suppliers, supermarket/hypermarket, grocery stores and online retail. Direct tenders segment is growing at the highest CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In July 2017, PureCircle (Malaysia) unveiled the new stevia leaf-based flavor enhancers which ensure food and beverages companies to produce product and cost effective price in vanilla and cocoa flavors.
For More Enquiry You Can Click Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=middle-east-africa-stevia-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research